Any reasons for disruptions in our facilities or services affecting our customers will be posted on our website including the duration and alternatives if available. Documents required by the Customer Service Standard are available upon request. We welcome your feedback.
Accessible Services for People with Disabilities
Hard-Line strives at all times to provide its services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our services and allowing them to benefit from the same services with the same level of quality and timeliness as others.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the Hard-Line.com website meets or exceeds web accessibility standards. All content on the Hard-Line.com website is available in alternative formats. Requests can be made to email@example.com
• Assistive technologies like screen readers employed by people with visual disabilities interact properly with the site
• Appropriate table markup and alternative text are available throughout for use with screen readers
• The site is compatible with standard browsers with accessibility features like screen and text magnification
Where online services are not sufficient for people with disabilities, services are available on the phone, by e-mail or in person at any of our locations.
Dowling, Ontario, Canada
We are always striving to advance the productivity of mining operations while exceeding expectations. We have won multiple awards with our exceptional products which include:
• Bell Business Excellence Innovation Award
• Innovation Diversification of Export Markets
• Bronze Award Ontario Global Traders
• Innovation Certificate for New Product Design
• Ontario Regional Finalist for New Technology