Hard-Line’s Teleop Teleremote Control System allows tele-operation of heavy machinery (e.g., rock breakers, drills, excavators, lhds, wheel loaders, dozers) from a remote control station, allowing the operator to be totally out of the proximity of danger.
The stand-alone WiFi based infrastructure has the ability to easily expand with a mine’s progression, and the capability of interconnecting mine-wide for eventual surface control. The system saves time, heightens operator safety, improves comfort, and allows a greater percentage of the workforce to operate equipment.
• Designed to withstand the underground environment
• Long distance coverage
• High quality digital picture
• Infrastructure can be easily relocated by mine personnel
• Real-time transfer of data, no delays
• Radio is adaptable to any machine
• Allows customization of functions