COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk is responsible for managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintaining appropriate financial documentation through an organized system of filing.
What you’ll do
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Code, total, batch, enter, verify, and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques and invoices in a computer system.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial reports using computerized and manual systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Match invoices with purchase orders.
- Process accounts payable invoices and payments.
- Assist in the reconciliation of credit card statements and follow up on unresolved issues.
- Serve as back-up for administrative functions such as answering Hard-Line phone calls.
- Perform administrative duties related to finance and bookkeeping.
- Maintain appropriate financial documentation through an organized system of filing.
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems.
- Perform clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- High School Diploma
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in accounts payable/accounts receivable.
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude.
- Experience in an ISO environment considered an asset.
- Highly conscientious, along with an energetic and mature approach to their work.
- Perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly.
- Conflict resolution and people management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Interacts with management, colleagues and clients
- General office setting
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computers and peripherals
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.