COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – CONTRACT
This position is a Contract position. The Administrative Clerk is responsible for providing support to the Service team with all day-to-day tasks including answering phones, filing, data entry and tracking vehicles. In addition, this role will assist and support the Field Service Technicians with travel arrangements, and administrative tasks.
What you’ll do
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in response to inquiries.
- Assist in monitoring front door access to the building.
- Assist in arranging travel and accommodations, as required.
- Contact current or potential customers as required.
- Assist with the management of company vehicles, track maintenance and assign as required.
- Perform other administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Provide administrative support across the department, as required.
- Assist with the Intake and distribution of received mail.
- Assist with calculating, compiling statistics and preparing reports for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism is a mandatory requirement for this role (French/English)
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Ability to analyze and problem solve to develop solutions for customers
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
- Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, CRM, Excel.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Working in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.