COME WORK WITH US
Hard-Line is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Senior Vice President of Technology. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative and office management support, as directed.
- Maintain work schedules, book travel arrangements, coordinate tasks and provide support to the Senior VP of Technology.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Present a positive and professional image of the administrative office to all visitors, suppliers, clients, and other persons.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- A Technical background would be considered an asset.
- Ability to speak French and/or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- A background or knowledge of Software Development would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional skills in Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset.
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Working independently
- Multitasking between duties
- Accountability and dependability
- Research and analysis
- Providing consultation
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Enforcing laws, rules and regulations
- Mediating and negotiating
- High energy and enthusiasm
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to operate computer and peripherals
- Interacts with employees, various management levels and the public at large.
- Repetitive work
- Overtime may be required
- Office environment
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
Hard-Line is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
Hard-Line welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.