COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Logistics Manager is responsible to ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way. Ultimately, the Logistics Manager is responsible for the supervision, movement, distribution and storage of supplies and materials for the business. The Logistics Manager will also ensure accuracy in the order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation of goods.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Provide timely resolutions of issues affecting the delivery schedule;
- Conduct and supervise annual physical inventory count;
- Liaise with other managers and stakeholders on order specifications and deadlines
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for all related departments
- Work with IT for reporting development
- Manage product and process flow across the supply chain
- Monitor and assess employee performance
- All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Lean training would be considered an asset
- CPIM designation would be considered an asset
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Sense of Urgency
- Day-to-day decision making
- Time management
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Minimal light to heavy physical effort may be required
- Alternating between standing and/or sitting for long periods of time
- Multiple demands may need to be attended to simultaneously
- Attention to detail and visual effort required
- Ability to constantly monitor computer screens and conduct reading
- Occasional peak periods require an accelerated work pace, or demanding deadlines that create pressure
- Situations occasionally involve conflict or contentious interactions
- Limited tasks are highly repetitive or monotonous
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.