COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the preparation of marketing proposals and support materials. The HARD-LINE Marketing Coordinator will provide market research, strategy, and creative assistance where applicable. As a Marketing Coordinator, this position will also act in a supporting role to all departments.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project teams.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars to reflect upcoming events and tradeshows.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports Sales and R&D departments by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; and logistics.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Experience with computer software (Excel, Word, Acrobat, PPT, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage projects
- Experience in event coordination is an asset
- Experienced in media negotiation
- Social media savvy
- Detailed oriented
- Experience in the mining industry or the technology sector would be an asset
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess initiative, creativity, breadth of knowledge and a desire for continuous learning
- Ability to translate HARD-LINE requirements to determine focus of tasks
- Independent analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.