COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that production plans are being followed through and coordinate with the Production Supervisor to prioritize work schedules in order to meet customer deadlines.
What you’ll do
- Work with Production Supervisor to prioritize work schedules.
- Execute daily production plans provided by Manager to ensure on-time order fulfillment.
- Assist Production Technicians in expediting parts required for Manufacturing Orders in production plan.
- Put together kits and bagging when required.
- Close Manufacturing Orders and verifying build quantities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining accuracy of production manuals.
- Assist in production related projects.
- Help setup and maintain production routings.
- Confer with production manager of work progress and any proposed changes in production methods and/or scheduling.
- Update Bill of Materials as required.
- Support the Warehouse on an as needed basis.
- Pull orders for shipping.
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions.
- Participate in troubleshooting and improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- High School Diploma
- Post secondary diploma in electronics field is preferred.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse, and inventory management
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and inventory control
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints and other technical documents
- Accountable, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to follow written instructions, standard operating procedures, and pre-defined guidelines to execute and perform the functions of the job.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Ability to work in conditions that include heat, humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment, including safety glasses, gloves, and steel toe boots as required.
- Physical ability to lift 25 – 30 pounds, requiring manual dexterity and versatility.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.