COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing, overseeing and coordinating activities of production workers. The Production Manager will ensure that production schedules are created on time, within budget.
What you’ll do
- Manage the manufacturing production operation to meet the requirements of the business and ensure work is completed in compliance with quality and safety standards;
- Drive a safety and quality first culture amongst employees;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Manage all aspects of the production operation in order to meet the defined targets;
- Provide timely resolutions of issues affecting the production and delivery schedule;
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Oversee production flow and planning to ensure on time order fulfillment and assess resource requirements
- Liaise with other managers and stakeholders on order specifications and deadlines
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for all related departments
- Work with IT for reporting development
- Support product and process flow across the supply chain
- Monitor and assess employee performance
- All other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3-5 years of Production or Supply Chain experience
- Supply chain management courses
- Lean training
- CPIM designation would be considered an asset
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Staff Management
- Sense of Urgency
- Day-to-day decision making
- Time management
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Minimal light to heavy physical effort may be required
- Multiple demands may need to be attended to simultaneously
- Alternating between standing and/or sitting for long periods of time
- Attention to detail and visual effort required
- Ability to constantly monitor computer screens and conduct reading
- Occasional peak periods require an accelerated work pace, or demanding deadlines that create pressure
- Situations occasionally involve conflict or contentious interactions
- Limited tasks are highly repetitive or monotonous
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.