COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Production Planner is responsible for coordinating the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, test, repair and inspect electronic parts, components and systems. Work in conjunction with the Materials and Production Manager.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and generate daily production schedules (day shift/night shift) for the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, parts and components.
- Monitor performance against schedules/plans.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Read and analyze work orders, production schedules to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with Materials and Production Manager to resolve worker problems and complaints.
- Ensure that work orders are completed in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- Post-secondary education or equivalent years of experience is preferred
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse, and inventory management
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and inventory control of these items
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Production floor safety issues
- Overtime as required
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.