COME WORK WITH US
Hard-Line is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Production Technician is required to perform tasks involving physical labour and operating a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities include the assembly of products using bolts, screws, clips, soldering tools, and assorted fasteners. The Production Technician will be responsible for efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols and workplace policies.
What you’ll do
- Read schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams.
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder, fasten parts and components using hand, power tools and equipment.
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies.
- Report defects of components, parts, assemblies.
- Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- High School Diploma
- Post secondary diploma in electronics field is an asset
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints and other technical documents
- Ability to identify and correct defects
- Ability to determine the correct tools and equipment needed to do the job
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Accountable, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Safety conscious
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Must have 20/20 vision or achieve 20/20 vision through corrective eyewear.
- Ability to work in conditions that include heat, humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift objects
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment, including safety glasses and steel toe boots
- Requires good manual dexterity
- Excellent stamina is required
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
Hard-Line is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
Hard-Line welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.