COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. The Warehouse Clerk must load and unload shipments regularly, with the capacity of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment. Other responsibilities include the inspection of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify contents and quality.
What you’ll do
- Pull parts according to manufacturing orders.
- Receive and process ad-hoc parts requests into and out of warehouse.
- Match incoming and outgoing product with purchase orders.
- Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking.
- Conduct cycle counts.
- Manage inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Use of bar code scanners to track inventory.
- Sort and distribute incoming shipments.
- Investigate and report discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Assist in warehouse projects and process changes.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or by using basic material handling equipment.
- Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
High school diploma
Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to weigh and measure items
- Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate a forklift and other equipment
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
- May be exposed to elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes and oils.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.