VEN A TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS
OPORTUNIDAD DE CARRERA
Hard-Line es un líder mundial en automatización de minas, conectividad de red troncal y optimización de la producción de minas. Nuestra visión es revolucionar la industria.
The Production Technician is required to perform tasks involving physical labour and operating a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities include the assembly of products using bolts, screws, clips, soldering tools, and assorted fasteners. The Production Technician will be responsible for efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols and workplace policies.
Lo que harás
- Read schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams.
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder, fasten parts and components using hand, power tools and equipment.
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies.
- Report defects of components, parts, assemblies.
- Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
Lo que estamos buscando
- High School Diploma
- Post secondary diploma in electronics field is an asset
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints and other technical documents
- Ability to identify and correct defects
- Ability to determine the correct tools and equipment needed to do the job
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Accountable, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Safety conscious
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Must have 20/20 vision or achieve 20/20 vision through corrective eyewear.
- Ability to work in conditions that include heat, humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift objects
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment, including safety glasses and steel toe boots
- Requires good manual dexterity
- Excellent stamina is required
¿Interesado? APLICAR AHORA.
Hard-Line es un empleador de igualdad de oportunidades que ofrece un excelente paquete de beneficios, programa de coincidencias RRSP y un fuerte enfoque en la capacitación y el desarrollo continuos.
Hard-Line da la bienvenida y alienta las solicitudes de personas con discapacidad. Las adaptaciones están disponibles bajo petición para los candidatos que participen en todos los aspectos del proceso de selección.