VENEZ TRAVAILLER AVEC NOUS
OPPORTUNITÉ DE CARRIÈRE
HARD-LINE est un chef de file mondial dans l’automatisation des mines, la connectivité de l’épine dorsale du réseau et l’optimisation de la production minière. Notre vision est de révolutionner l’industrie.
Ce que vous ferez
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project teams.
- Design web pages, stationery pieces, social media graphics, signage, presentations, print advertisements, annual reports, and other
- communication materials.
- Brainstorm and execute projects on budget and on time.
- Prepare mock-ups and present to executive management before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Edit proofs according to specifications and feedback.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met at a high quality.
- Adhere to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicate with stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Work with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing- related material.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
Ce que nous recherchons
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the design field would be considered an asset.
- Experience in an ISO environment would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Teamwork, Ability to Collaborate and Flexibility
- Open-Mindedness and Willingness to Accept Feedback
- Artistry and Creativity
- Manage and Prioritize Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Strong Networking Skills
- Possess initiative, creativity, breadth of knowledge and a desire for continuous learning.
- Spanish bilingual is an asset.
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Work Well Under Pressure
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
Intéressé? APPLIQUEZ MAINTENANT.
HARD-LINE est un employeur de l’égalité des chances qui offre un excellent ensemble d’avantages sociaux, un programme de jumeler reER et un fort accent sur la formation continue et le perfectionnement.
HARD-LINE accueille et encourage les demandes des personnes handicapées. Les hébergements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats participant à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.