VENEZ TRAVAILLER AVEC NOUS
OPPORTUNITÉ DE CARRIÈRE
HARD-LINE est un chef de file mondial dans l’automatisation des mines, la connectivité de l’épine dorsale du réseau et l’optimisation de la production minière. Notre vision est de révolutionner l’industrie.
Ce que vous ferez
- Place purchase orders ensuring flow of inventory that guarantees optimum stock levels and meets turnover goals.
- Analyze inventory needs based on sales trends and inventory levels.
- Negotiate with suppliers on price, availability of products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Stay in continuous contact with suppliers, request quotes, information, etc. to determine which supplier is best suited to purchase products.
- Develop reports to track vendors and category spending for Hard-Line.
- Develop departmental communications on purchasing requirements.
- Identify, research, and resolve problems relating to purchasing issues.
- Track and develop reports to identify progress of cost saving initiatives and process efficiencies.
- Develop and implement the procurement execution strategy and procedures in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
- Review and process purchase requisitions, purchase order adjustments, and check-enclosed requisitions for purchases.
- Verify and input vendor data into system.
- Gather information from potential suppliers and establish relationships based on product needs.
- Ensure fulfilment of agreed upon terms when delivery occurs.
- Maintain an extensive database for all orders that is up to date and provides information for analysis and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
Ce que nous recherchons
- College diploma in a related business field an asset.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar purchasing role.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of product and service purchasing policies and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with vendors and aid various organizational departments
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Accountable, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- General office setting
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Intéressé? APPLIQUEZ MAINTENANT.
HARD-LINE est un employeur de l’égalité des chances qui offre un excellent ensemble d’avantages sociaux, un programme de jumeler reER et un fort accent sur la formation continue et le perfectionnement.
HARD-LINE accueille et encourage les demandes des personnes handicapées. Les hébergements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats participant à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.