COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
The Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for the administration of any service repairs for the company through exceptional customer service, quoting, job costing and record maintenance. The Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for gathering and interpreting information on equipment condition from the in-house repair team to advise the customer on recommended or urgently required service.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Open and process work orders, completing records completely and accurately in line with company policies and procedures.
- Assign prioritized work to bench technicians as needed.
- Produce quotes for repairs according to company price lists. Follow up on quotes with customers and record communication in CRM.
- Reach agreement with customers before repairs; explain cost estimate and approximate time when work will be completed.
- Keep a daily log of repair orders and their status.
- Follow up progress of each repair order.
- Interpret warranty information and policies for customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Maintain customer profile information up to date.
- Calculate and compile order-related statistics and prepare reports for management.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for field technicians.
- Provide administrative support, across the department, including field/repair service and reception support.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Fluently bilingual (French and English) required.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of mining equipment would be considered an asset.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing
- Ability to plan and organize work load
- Ability to analyze and problem solve to develop solutions for customers
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
- Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, CRM, Excel.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Working in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.