VEN A TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS
OPORTUNIDAD DE CARRERA
Hard-Line es un líder mundial en automatización de minas, conectividad de red troncal y optimización de la producción de minas. Nuestra visión es revolucionar la industria.
The Graphic Designer collaborates with the Marketing department to support the sales team in developing print & digital visuals for campaigns and events in line with the company’s vision.
Lo que harás
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project teams.
- Design web pages, stationery pieces, social media graphics, signage, presentations, print advertisements, annual reports, and other
- communication materials.
- Brainstorm and execute projects on budget and on time.
- Prepare mock-ups and present to executive management before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Edit proofs according to specifications and feedback.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met at a high quality.
- Adhere to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicate with stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Work with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing- related material.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
Lo que estamos buscando
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the design field would be considered an asset.
- Experience in an ISO environment would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Teamwork, Ability to Collaborate and Flexibility
- Open-Mindedness and Willingness to Accept Feedback
- Artistry and Creativity
- Manage and Prioritize Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Strong Networking Skills
- Possess initiative, creativity, breadth of knowledge and a desire for continuous learning.
- Spanish bilingual is an asset.
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Work Well Under Pressure
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
¿Interesado? APLICAR AHORA.
Hard-Line es un empleador de igualdad de oportunidades que ofrece un excelente paquete de beneficios, programa de coincidencias RRSP y un fuerte enfoque en la capacitación y el desarrollo continuos.
Hard-Line da la bienvenida y alienta las solicitudes de personas con discapacidad. Las adaptaciones están disponibles bajo petición para los candidatos que participen en todos los aspectos del proceso de selección.